Thursday 27 August 2009

In Ayrshire with Katy T-ree

I know this blog title will get me in trouble, but hey I just couldn't resist it.

Saving Trees

Saving Trees.

Anyway it has been 18 months since Kate and I last worked together and 2 years since we were on location, but there weren't any trees about at that time, its probably not any secret about her like of trees, I like big clouds and moody sky's, so that's what this was about really.





Hang Out

Hang Out.

We had spotted an interesting looking tree a little firther away, but on getting there it didn't look so good, however Kate spotted this tree with a branch sticking out, it was too high to reach, so I got to find out what it is like to be a stepladder lol, so that was it really, and running back to the camera, getting a shot and back before she fell, all in the name of art of course.
Thanks also to Allan (Twenty Twenty Images) for being our tour guide for the day.

4 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

    I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

    Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

    Sincerely,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jesse
    Thanks for the comment, wow you watch a lot of blogs, I had a look at your blogs and joined your main one, trying to be realistic about how many I can watch lol.
    Glad you liked my blog and found it interesting, it doesn't get updated as much as it should, I will have to try harder.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing images! This is art :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. See - we have to make the photographer work too... and had to leave a nice footprint with love :) :) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message.